Meta Description… Here we discuss SEO and what it stands for. SEO is a powerful tool that can help to increase your ranking and score you high in keyword searches.
SEO is nothing but a term in digital marketing that stands for” search engine optimization” that mainly includes a certain set of practices that are specially designed to greatly improve upon and position the web pages in a high ranking scale software so as to optimize on the organic search results.
To put it simply, it is a process that means to improve your site’s visibility when prospective clients search for a certain type of product or service that is related to the business that you offer.
The search is mainly carried out on various search engines such as Google or bling. This is the fastest-growing digital marketing strategy today and is being adopted by every business unit to increase their market presence and grow by leaped and bounds.
The person who is looking for an SEO Company in Bangalore, first he should know what SEO is about.
The better the visibility is, you have the higher your chance of gaining popularity and attracting potential customers to your business.
How is it that SEO works?
So how does SEO work after all?
The process involves the use of bots where each page giving relevant information on a particular topic typed in Google is collected as a set of pages that go into an index.
This can be compared to a giant library where all the books the depicted as a web page and are stacked in an organized fashion and whenever a particular book is needed, it can be pulled out by the librarian to help you find what you are looking for for at that exact moment.
Next in line is an algorithm that helps to analyze the various pages that appear in the index. Here a thousand ranking factors are taken into consideration, thereby determining the order in which the pages should appear when a query for a search is put forth.
In the case of SEO, the librarian has read the entire collection of books and is able to tell you the answers to your exact search.
So how can you use SEO to your advantage?
Read on as we tell you certain steps to use SEO to your advantage.
- Conduct Competitors Analysis
One of the highly effective tactics involved in making the most of SEO is to be able to work on your rankings thereby doing extensive research of the competitive market.
The first step that you can take in this direction is to narrow down on your key competitors by way of area of work, any specific industry, or geographical location. If you can think of any other relevant factor to further fuel your search, then it may prove beneficial.
When you get into an in-depth analysis this will help you to discover certain areas where your counterparts may be succeeding and you may be able to chalk out a systematic plan to overcome your weak areas.
- Do keyword analysis
Another important aspect to keep in mind is keyword analysis of your competitor’s keyword usage. This will help you find new keywords for a better search ranking.
- Check for the content quality and structure.
Also, content analysis is another powerful tool that helps you understand the kind of content being posted by your counterparts, for example, topics covered, length of the blog, quality of content helps you understand the content structure and perform better.
Important Note: Is the internet connection on your home WiFi network always disconnecting and reconnecting? Do you live in a house with a lot of social isolates, gamers, online streamers, and newshounds? Do you have lags and sluggish internet speeds in nearly every room of your home or office? Then using a Linksys extender setup might be beneficial. The steps to set up the Linksys WiFi range extender are detailed in the following article.
On the Linksys RE6800 setup, we completed all of the setup stages. Depending on your model, a few steps may differ. As a result, read the documentation before starting any Linksys WiFi extender configuration.
Methods for Setting Up a Linksys RE6800 Extender
The Linksys extender can be set up in one of two ways. They are as follows:
1.WPS Method: WPS stands for Wireless Protected Setup, also known as automatic Linksys extender setup. To connect your WiFi extender to your router, simply click the WPS button.
2. Ethernet Cable Approach: To set up a Linksys range extender using this method, you’ll need two ethernet cables.
Now that you’re familiar with the two Linksys WiFi range extender setup techniques, it’s time to take the next step and fully comprehend each approach. So, let’s get rolling with the balls.
Setup Linksys Extender | WPS Method
For tech rookies, the above-mentioned WiFi range extender setup could be a little difficult. Instead, you can use WPS, which is another Linksys WiFi range extender setup option. It’s a straightforward push-button setup procedure. All you need is a stable internet connection and adequate power.
- Connect the Linksys extender to a power outlet close to your current WiFi router.
- On your Linksys extender, press the WPS button (It can be either on the back, left, or right side of your extender, depending on the model).
- Unplug the WiFi extender and place it halfway between your home WiFi router and places with dead network spots.
- Turn on your computer or laptop and try connecting to the extended network.
- Open any web browser and navigate to the Linksys extender setup page to save your modifications.
The Linksys extender WPS setup procedure is now complete. If that doesn’t work, try our second technique for setting up a Linksys extender.
How to Set Up a Linksys Extender Using an Ethernet Cable
You must have the following items before starting with the Ethernet-cable setup method:
- Ethernet cables (two)
- The Internet connection that is always on
- A computer or a laptop
- Consistent electrical power supply
- Two web browsers that have been upgraded
Once you have the above-mentioned items, carefully follow the under-breath steps:
- Connect an ethernet cable between your home WiFi router and extension using an ethernet cable.
- Connect your WiFi range extender to a standard electrical outlet.
- Wait a few minutes for the power LED to change color from amber to solid green.
- Connect a second ethernet connection to your desktop/laptop and the WiFi router.
- Turn on your home WiFi router as well as your desktop or laptop computer.
- After a few minutes, launch any of your favorite online browsers.
- Go to extender.linksys.com and see what you can find. Enter the Linksys extender default IP address if you are unable to access the extender. Linksys website.
- In the appropriate areas, type the default Linksys extender login credentials.
- Select ‘Login’ from the drop-down menu.
- Select ‘Extender Mode’ from the drop-down menu.
- Once you’ve finished, follow the on-screen instructions and click the ‘Apply’ option to save your changes.
- Unplug the WiFi range extender and relocate it within the network range of your home WiFi router.
- To test the live internet connection, connect any device to the extended network.
So, you’ve completed the Linksys RE6800 setup, procedure. We hope that one of these two approaches will assist you in configuring your Linksys WiFi range extender. If you have any remaining doubts or questions, please share them with us in the comments section. Please leave it in the comments box below, and we will do our best to respond.