SEO refers to optimizing your website to increase your ranking on SERPs and to make your website visible and easy to navigate. Websites are optimized according to the practices of SEO audit to become more accessible and user-friendly. Once your SEO-optimized website is ready, it will assist you in attracting more audiences. That will increase your page views and traffic because of its ranking and user-friendly design that pleases visitors to stay for a long time.
SEO audits are performed regularly to keep your SEO strategy updated to enhance the performance of your website. Due to continuous changes in algorithms, your website needs to be updated according to those algorithms and methods that are provided by Google. An audit will let you know about all the errors, enables you to clear those errors and gain traffic back to your website.
Types of SEO Audit:
Below are some major types of SEO audit and how they can be helpful to you;
- SEO Technical Audit: This type of audit will let you identify the technical issues in your website that are restricting your website to be indexed. You get to know the issues with their solutions so you can easily fix those issues to index your site on Google.
- Competitor Website Audit: Competitive audit will provide you the full insights of your competitor’s website, which will help you in making strategies accordingly.
- Links and Content Audit: Links on your site and content of your site need to be audited regularly to ensure your ranking is not affected due to outdated content or broken links.
- Local SEO Audit: If your business consists of a physical location, then this type of audit can be helpful for you to understand your local ranking. You can get a clear picture of your site available on local directories, listings, and local citation sites.
To understand your website better, an SEO audit should be performed by an expert individual or by an SEO Agency in California. Those professionals will help you out in understanding your website and will suggest you best strategies to make your website more effective and efficient.
Benefits of an SEO Audit:
SEO audits give you a tailored view of how well your website is performing and where you stand in the views of Google. Some of the main benefits of an SEO Audit are;
1. Enhances your site’s overall performance:
The most important factor in ranking is your site performance. Your website must be healthy to gain a higher ranking in SERPs. Running an SEO audit for your site will bring up any issues that are stopping your website to rank. This audit will help you in analyzing your website and fix those issues that are a hurdle for you. Which will results in better performance and site structure, for enhancing your website ranking.
2. Helps you update SEO strategy:
Once you are done with the site audit, you will get to know the issues and errors that your website has. After knowing the issues you will be able to update your SEO strategy to fix those errors and update your website according to the current algorithms. The SEO industry is constantly evolving and variable. So SEO audit will help identify those bad practices, which can be removed and updated to improve your website’s overall performance.
3. Identifies outdated content:
To keep your audience updated, perform an SEO audit which will help to identify the outdated content of your website. Because it can hurt your website’s ranking and make your audience question either your website is updated or not. If your visitors are not staying on your website and your bounce rate is increasing then you should run a site audit and update your content according to the current algorithms.
4. Identifies which keywords are working:
An SEO audit offers you invaluable information about your presence in the SERP. Once you know that for which keyword your site is ranking and which is not, you can optimize your content accordingly. If you are ranking well for a keyword but it is not generating traffic for your site then that ranking is pointless. It means that your potential visitors are not searching for that keyword or its search volume is low. So you have to update your content according to those keywords that can bring traffic and leads for your site and have better search volume.
Implement an SEO audit to identify the search terms and variations your potential target audience is using. You can then use this knowledge to update your SEO strategy.
5. Keeps you updated about your competition:
Runs an SEO audit on not only your site but run an audit for your competitor site as well. It can be a great way to analyze your competition and acquire information that can be helpful for your SEO strategy. A competitive SEO audit is worth doing, you can get a complete picture of what your competitors are doing for SEO and how your strategies differ from others. This process will enable you to identify what strategy will work for your site to target your desired audience.
6. How often SEO Audit is necessary:
If your site is very active on the internet and you have a good customer base, then it may require a monthly SEO audit. But it is recommended that you should perform an SEO audit after every 3-6 months. The world of the internet is evolving rapidly and to keep pace with that evolution, your business should be updated regularly.
SEO audit gives you a detailed insight into the health status of your website. If your website is lacking some important updates then your competitor will benefit themselves and can take lead in the market. So, SEO audit is very essential for businesses to keep up-to-date with the recent algorithms and implement the right SEO strategy to their sites. Right SEO strategy can lead your business to new heights of success. So, to implement and develop strategies that can be fruitful for your business, you must run SEO audits for your site regularly, which will help you in developing precise strategies.
Schema markup may be a new term for you. Schema markup, Schema.org, structure data are some technical words thrown around in conversation frequently. If you don’t know the actual meaning of these words, you may end up the conversation by scratching your head. But here we’ll discuss the topic and its importance for your website.
What is schema markup?
Schema markups is a semantic vocabulary code, also known as structured data on your website, and supports the search engine to offer more relevant results for users. It acts as the language of search engines using unique semantic vocabulary. When you use rich snippets, you will understand what the actual function of schema markups is.
The unique semantic code more vividly offers information to search engines to make an in-depth analysis of content. Additionally, it sends strong signals to find out more accurate information in the rich snippets displayed beneath the page title.
Why is schema markup essential?
The schema markup is a type of power-rich snippet that generally have a higher click-through rate than ordinary search results. So, if you link up schema markups with your website, you will achieve more organic traffic to your site. However, the primary function of schema markup is to advocate search engines better catch on your content.
Schema.org is the community behind the markup, opened before “Google’s Knowledge Graph”- This is a knowledge base of entitles. The basic source of this data is the schema markups.
And you know, one of the underlying sources for this data is the schema markup.
Schema markup simplifies your content and makes a connection between you, your website, and your Audience. The Audience can easily find out the most relevant keyword by just putting the appropriate keywords because:
- Google find out it much better than a simple text
- Readers get more significant search outcome
- Website owners earn rich snippets and appear as an entity in the Knowledge Graph
Google experts say that the addition of Knowledge Graph offers an outstanding branding opportunity in the Search engine result page.
Schema markups support your website rank higher for all formats of content such as articles, local business, restaurants, book reviews, TV episode and rating, software applications, movies, products, events, and Frequently
Schema Markup helps to improve the SEO ranking of your website.
Shema markup informs search engines of the actual meaning of data. The website content gets indexed and come out in the search result. Schema markups filters all the content and presents the more accurate result in front of the Audience.
Here is an understandable example, let’s say the word “Content marketing strategy” comes in an article; the search engine observes that and produce a SERP entry with “Content marketing strategy”.
However, if you put the correct schema markup around the word “Content marketing strategy”, the search engine then brings better information for the Audience about the best content marketing strategy. Schema markups uses particular semantic vocabulary in microdata configuration.
Schema Markup integrates a Unique Semantic code in Microdata Format
Suppose you don’t have any coding skills, no problem. Web pages with markup use HTML code. The only divergence is adding bits of the scheme—Org vocabulary to HTML microdata.
Schema.org is a website dedicated to schema markup. It is a synergistic effort by the team at Yahoo, Bing, and Google.
Schema is an interindustry collaboration for a benevolent purpose. A group of code marketers tells the major search engines what needs to do with the content of your website.
Schema Markup was discovered for users.
When a website is established with schema markups, the Audience can notice what a website is discussing on the search engine result page, what they do. And other relevant information. Some code experts call the schema markup as the “virtual business card”. Using schema markup with your website is a user-focused up-gradation. Search engines present for users to get the information they are looking for. Schema markup precisely advocates the function.
In the era of a digital marketing website is the gateway to success. If your website is performing well, you can run your ad campaign effortlessly. But how to run your website with Google algorithm. Integrate schema markups to your website, and make your website more SEO friendly. Incorporate more relevant content into your website with appropriate keywords. When people browse Google with a particular keyword, your webpage will appear top of your Search engine result page. It is highly effective to get organic traffic. It boosts up SEO score, engagement, and website performance directly.
If you seek professional guidance, talk to an experienced professional from digital marketing company India and encode schema markups. It is a good approach to rank your website within a small period of time.
What is the importance of technical SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a technique of increasing the organic search engine ranking and increasing online visitors to a website and incorporating many changes in the website. technical SEO helps drive more good quality traffic to your web site. Many factors control the ranking of websites and they must be carefully managed to achieve better rankings in search engines.
Search Engine Optimization factors can be broadly classified as on-page SEO and off-page SEO factors so as to achieve higher rank. SEO on a page usually deals with areas such as optimization of title, keywords, description and content. When search engines read the source code of a page, the automatic assumption is that the main premise of a web page is the idea that the keyword has emphasized, meaning. Off-page SEO is primarily that part of SEO that is done outside the scope of the web page – mainly on other people’s web sites.
On-page SEO and off-page SEO factors are important for achieving high rankings
- Competition for key phrases
- Number of links pointing to your website
- how long has your site been on the web
- The magnitude of your current web presence
- how good content is provided on your site
- The strength of your post monthly maintenance plan
- Design of your website.
Creating relevant content in a website is often one of the important factors to achieve high rank in search engines. The relevance of the site and the age of internal and external links will make a big difference in rank. The site map should be improved, the relevance of the site should be improved and authority sites should be used to add links to your website. Factors such as in-bound link quality, in-bound link relevance, in-bound link title keyword density, and in-bound link anchor keyword density, in-bound link quality, and title keyword density should also be noted.
Many quality back links will increase the rank of your website. Various methods can be used to get quality back links such as social bookmarking, forum marketing, blog posting and link exchange. However one should not forget the fact that high ranking in search engines is a result of finding the right combination of elements such as forecasting trends, targeting the right marketing channels and audiences, and optimizing the terms.
Why Technical SEO is important
Every business is looking at search engine charts to advance their website, gain online traction, and get more conversions. To facilitate this, it is important to pay proper attention to technical SEO optimization, which is nothing more than optimizing the technical aspects of your website, which support the search engine’s indexing mechanisms, making your business consistent with the search engines. Results are ensured. Technical SEO includes some principles that we as digital businesses are probably fulfilling, but maybe we are not doing so. Below is a comprehensive insight into the elements that go into a full Search Engine Optimization audit that will help you understand and apply these best practices more effectively.
Imagine a car with a super sporty body and a good fuel capacity, but if it does not have the good mechanics (like engine, brakes, etc) to run with? Will it be powerful and successful? Definitely Not. The same is with Search Engine Optimization . Even if you have great content in your site and if your website is not technically sound then the users are not going to find your website great. Technical Search Engine Optimization should be combined with other SEO factors to make your SEO campaign successful.
Conduct a technical SEO audit
Technical SEO audit is the process of finding out if a problem is acting as a barrier when the search engine crawls on your site. It also informs you of possible opportunities to improve site performance. The simplest way to conduct this audit is to lay out all the technical problems and then solve it one by one.
This audit includes resolving several H1, internal linking errors, duplicate content, search engine robot interruptions, URL structure, page speed and some other areas.
Tools are also available to conduct technical Search Engine Optimization audits. These tools will do a lot of work for you in detecting and fixing errors.
- Check your site is mobile-friendly or Mobile Optimization
Mobile optimization has become a must as mobile users have grown to a much greater extent than desktop users. If your site is not yet optimized for mobile, this is definitely a bad sign. Mobile traffic has recently outpaced desktop traffic. This means that mobile users are about to visit and shop on the site.
You should always be where your users are. You need to optimize your site for mobile users. People should be able to use your site easily. This will help you increase the conversion rate of your site.
- Check your site’s Robots.txt file
The robots.txt file will tell the search engine which parts or pages of the site will be crawled and which pages will not be crawled. Crawled pages are those that are visible to users and pages that are not to be crawled are visible to site administrators.
The reason for checking this file is that sometimes the entire website may have been blocked by the site owners. This is normal during the development phase of a site. And when the site goes live the site owners forget to update this file and as a result new pages of the site or sometimes the entire site are not indexed and crawled by the search engine.
Check your robot text file frequently to ensure that the changes you make to your site are updated. To check if your site is working properly, the Robots.txt file should always be your preferred factor.
- Check for duplicate Content metadata on Your Webpage
Search engines hate duplicate content. Duplicate content can be found both on site and off site. You need to be careful in detecting both. If the number of duplicate content in a website is high, the search engine will penalize the site. The most common form of duplicate content is using facets. To avoid this type of duplicate content you need to distinguish one page from another by using the title, tag and Meta description of those pages.
Duplicate Meta descriptions occur when similar products or pages simply have content copied and pasted into the Meta descriptions field.
Sites with multiple sub-categories, such as e-commerce websites or educational websites, often face the problem of duplicate metadata. More than half of web pages do not contain metadata descriptions, and are largely duplicate or inaccurate. A crawl report will help you to pull out the commonly encountered errors.
The content of your home page should always be unique. You need to regularly update the content of your site to ensure that your content is unique. If you copy content from any famous site then the site will exit your site.
- Site Structure
You should use your common sense when structuring your site. Your site architecture should be the best for both users as well as search engines. If your site has a clear structure then search engines can easily crawl your site and users can navigate around the site easily. When your structure your site ensures that all important pages are linked to the home page.
- Check Page or site load time Speed
Page speed refers to the time it takes for a search engine to load the content of a page. Speed is considered an important ranking factor by Google. A fast loading site is likely to get better rankings in search engines. If the site loads slowly then visitors will lose interest in your site which in turn increases the bounce rate of your site. Increasing the bounce rate will decrease your sales.
Google’s Page Insights is a good tool used to find out if there is a problem with the loading of a site.
- Check XML sitemap status
The sitemap contains all the URLs of all the pages in your site and shows Google and other search engines the structure of your site. It tells the search engine what the site is and how it is structured. One can easily find a page through the sitemap.xml search engine that would otherwise be difficult to find. Make sure your xml file is up to date and contains all the important pages on your site.
- Error Pages and redirects
When the search engine crawls on a site, sometimes you may see a page error and code. These codes are called status codes and the most common codes for your reference are given below.
HTTP 200 – When you try to crawl your site you will get this code which means that the request is successful and the page is mixed with content.
301 Error – 301 is a permanent redirect. It is shown when a page is permanently moved to a new location or is permanently removed. It tells search engines to move link juice from the old URL to the new one.
302 Error – This is a temporary redirect. This notifies the search engine to only maintain a link jus to that URL and not redirect to the new page.
404 Error – This code says that the page has not been found. Getting a 404 error is sometimes dangerous. It should be avoided. If you get a 404 error in your site, find out where it is coming from because sometimes it can be due to a simple spelling mistake in the URL.
503 Error – 503 means that the service is unavailable. If you are taking your site offline due to some maintenance then send these errors to 503. Search engines will treat this code as temporarily non-functional site. You can redirect your site by saying that your site is under maintenance.
- Structured Data
Structured data is the main component in any data or information. Search engines have created a common language for reading data. Such languages include schemas, micro formats, micro data, and RDF. These languages are used to explain information in detail.
- Meta Tags
The Meta tag you should be more concerned about is the Meta description. This does not greatly affect your ranking, but is the main reason for clicking on the browsers on your site. A Meta description is what summarizes your site in search engine ranking pages (SERPs). But don’t fill your Meta description with keywords. Each page of your site should have a unique Meta tag with a proper title and clear description. This should make the user temporary to click on your site.
- Optimize your images
Compress images of your site. Sometimes images may contain Meta data that will occupy a lot of space. Delete such data Use a device or plug-in to compress the data. Combine several small images to create a single file called ‘Sprite’. Navigation icons and logos are usually included in sprites. If you are using Sprite, you can tell the browser through CSS which part of that image is to be used.
Alt tags can be added to an image that contains a brief description about the image. Alt tags can also contain keywords. You can add a name for the image that is relevant to it.
- URL structure
URL structure is yet another top most important part of technical factor in SEO. In the early days URLs were so confusing. But now-a-days URLs contain keywords that make it easier for search engines to understand what a page is. These URLs also attract users to click on the link. Examples are given below
URLs in the early days
When making your URL keep all these simple tips in mind
Do not include extraneous characters in your URL Shorter the URL’s, the more effective they are
URL’s can contain numbers and alphabets Avoid underscores Sub domains rank better
- Semantic Page Mark-up
Use HTML like H1, H2, H3 and the like. H1 is used for the most important headings and H2 for the next level and H3 for the next level and so on. The search engine will use such tags as a guideline to understand the content and crawl the pages. HTML sitemaps will also help visitors navigate your site easily.
- Create a Podcast
If you are more afraid to deliver a message to a live audience then you can create a podcast. Through podcasts you can send messages to your specialist area and bring more traffic to your site. In the beginning you will feel that you do not have enough audience to listen to you. But gradually it will increase. Try to promote your podcast on social media which will help you gain more viewers.
- Audit for keyword cannibalization
Keyword cannibalism can cause confusion among search engines. For example, if you have two pages in a keyword contest, Google will need to decide which page is the best.
One of the most common keyword cannibalism is optimizing the home page and subpage for keywords that are common in local SEO. Use Google Search Console’s performance report to see pages competing for similar keywords. Use the filter to see which pages in the URL have the same keywords, or by keywords to see how many pages are ranking for those keywords.
- Check for broken links
Any type of broken link is bad for your SEO; this can ruin the crawl budget, create a poor user experience, and lead to lower rankings. This makes it important to identify and fix broken links on your website.
One way to find a broken link is to check your crawl report. This will give you a detailed view of each URL that the link has broken.
- Check HTTPS status codes
HTTPS has proven to be a very strong ranking factor and is important for listing your webpage on search engines. If you are still on HTTP, you will need to make changes to HTTPS as soon as possible to avoid 4xx and 5xx status codes in your content.
It’s crucial to know how the demand has been growing up for digital marketing as the borders of local and international markets become wider and reach out to the Internet, the tactics of brand endorsement upgraded.
However, both online and offline businesses have one common difference in promotion tactics i.e. SEO promotion. For offline businesses, banners and announcements are incorporated for more conversion rates, but in SEO more technical optimization with an attractive image, video, and content is required to get more conversion. Let’s discuss the most effective SEO tools.
SE Ranking for SEO automation (premium)
Website promotion is highly affected by the collection of the semantic core and gathering. The website performance rate depends on the number of visitors & conversion. SE Ranking saves valuable time on choosing appropriate keys for groups of requests: the system processes 5,000 requests in 5 minutes. Throughout this SEO tool, we can analyze the growth of competitors’ reference profiles and realize the business strategy of external endorsement.
Traffic Booster (appropriate for PPC ads)
The specific algorithm within it calculates website users and serves absolutely to e-commerce businesses as it can investigate a short application form for building ads.
SERProbot (rank checking tool for SEO automation)
Check the efficiency and ranking position of the website and your competitor’s website by using this tool.
Ubersuggest (Free SEO Keyword Tracking Tool)
Unlike Google Adword, you can research keywords here at free of cost and planning blog entry judgment. By putting your keyword into the search box, you will get information about search volume and suggestions about new potential keywords and limitations.
Google Analytics (reporting tools)
It’s one of the best tools for investigation and reporting purposes. Accordingly, both the business owner and SEO professional can plan further for the next step of SEO strategy.
Ahrefs (Backlink Checker)
Ahrefs is mainly known as the Backlink Checker and free SEO tool to check and scrutinize the backlink profile of your web page or blog. The great potential backlink profile is the base of an effective traffic-driving blog.
Keyword Everywhere (Chrome extension)
This tool brings you noteworthy information about any keyword like search volume, rivalry, and CPC without leaving Google. But, it’s recommended to use SEO Quake for keyword research.
SEO Quake (Ranking Tool)
This SEO tool collects whole information about the ranking status of the website free of cost without leaving Google. The more important fact is that it’s a Google Chrome browser extension that is implemented for blogging and the latest promotions. It can describe information about all sites like area score, Alexa rank, trust score, traffic details, and the backlink number.
MozBar-SEO Checker Tool
Mozbar is a Free SEO tool given by moz.com mainly for WordPress websites. It can be obtained from the Google store. It describes to all of you the momentous information about any area like PA, DA, spam score, and connections along with webpage investigation.
Google Trends (Free SEO Tool)
Google Trends is noticeable amongst the best free SEO tool available on the web. Get indicated your whole information and outlines for a particular inquiry or a keyword throughout this tool.
I Hope, the above content helps the SEO professionals and business owners understand the use of helpful tools for a successful SEO campaign.
What on-page SEO optimization factors would be best in 2021?
On-Page SEO: On-page SEO is the act of enhancing your web site rating by optimizing internet pages. It is a primary and important issue on your website at the same time. All the actions are achieved on-site in on-page optimization to extend your web site visibility in SERPs. it’s a sort of white hat SEO. On-page refers to each of the content material and HTML supply code of a web page that may be optimized, versus off-page SEO which refers to hyperlinks and different exterior alerts.
Here are among the greatest on-page SEO components to observe in 2021:-
#1 User Intent Long Tail Keyword Research
A keyword analysis is the primary highly effective step in search engine optimization. This could make or break your SEO marketing campaign.
If your key phrases are proper and highly effective then it received’t simply save your funds but in addition loads of power that you’ll squander on overthinking tools, and professional hints.
The means to decide on efficient key phrases and phrases?
There are three sorts of key phrases which are
If I’m not mistaken, most of us don’t take into consideration these key phrase sorts earlier than beginning the examination. By means of occasion, when you’ve obtained Three weeks’ previous website and also you’re searching for a prime rating for brief key phrases then you’ll burn your energy in frustration, anxiousness, and anger.
As said by me, you will need to first start with long-tail key phrases that are of particular sorts.
#2 User-Friendly Website and its Architecture
A silo and in addition improbable website structure not solely help the bots to assemble data from the location however moreover, it permits the consumer to understand your website for finding out or buying.
More you’ve got the consumer common session period you’ll get extra conversions.
Follow these ways:
- Create your website cell pleasantly
- Insert breadcrumbs
- Prevent Irritating pop-ups
#3 Deep Internal Linking with Relevancy
So once you hyperlink your new webpages with the previous and authoritative webpage you’ll get a rating increase?
Never go away from your web page without inside hyperlinks. Keep away from orphan pages that don’t have any caretaker. Never go away your pages without related inside linking
#4 Avoid Unlinked Web pages
Take an audit a test that each one of your pages is interlinked if not then do it now. Because you’re losing your effort on writing nice content material on a webpage.
Avoid unlinked webpages and make each internet web page interlinked with excessive authoritative pages. You can test the authority of your varied pages with the assistance of one of the best SEO instruments.
#5 Schema Markup Optimization
You know about Schema, however, have you ever ever questioned why Google loves pages with schema coding?
Schema codes are specifically designed markups to instruct the bots concerning the webpage. You have seen wealthy snippets outcomes like this. This is because of Schema markup optimization.
#6 Accelerated Mobile Pages Design
AMP stands for accelerated mobile pages. These are particular pages that open quicker on the cell with fewer pictures. AMP pages are extra listed in cell SERP. Don’t neglect so as to add the AMP web page as we speak.
#7 Regular Website Technical Audit
We human beings, go for normal well-being checkups however most of us don’t check the website’s health after a month or a yr. This is essential for SEO. Check these parts
- Page Speed
- Mobile-Friendly Pages
- Website Security
- 404 Pages or not discovered pages
- Crawlability of web site
- Indexation of the web site
- and naturally, Links
#8 Enhance Website Queries CTR
CTR or click-through price is the rating sign. Start working on your CTR as we speak. Create a number of meta tags for the same web page and check their click-through price. Set the larger CTR meta tags.
#9 Add Unique and Long Content
Content is king in SEO…..Blah blah blah…
Content is king however we don’t analyze for it extra. We don’t think about the size of the content material. The size of the content material is a rating sign. So, write an extra and higher analysis of distinctive and lengthy content material. Promote it a lot that it reaches your proper viewers.
#10 Don’t Forget Web Content Creating Audience
You need the hyperlink however why anyone likes to offer you a hyperlink.
The reply is it’s important to add and share some incentive content material that’s required by internet content material creating audiences like bloggers, writers, and information companies. This will increase your rating and visitors.
#11 Upgrade UnRanked Web Pages
You have added so many internet pages on the web out of those just a few are rating on the primary and second pages.
What about different pages?
My reply is – improve these pages ASAP.
Old pages are a web-based hidden asset. Upgrade these previous pages with the newest info, tales, and knowledge. This will increase your internet web page look.
#12 Focus on User Problems by Questionnaire
This is because of the Google Hummingbird Update. Your web page will rank at zero positions in case your webpage has an in-depth reply to any query. So focus extra on question-based queries in your on-line advertising and marketing technique.
#13 More GiveAways
Everyone likes free supplies. So share extra giveaways. You can share giveaways like ebooks, programs, instruments, and so forth.. In return for this, you’ll get hyperlinks and visitors.
#14 Use Freemium SEO Tools
We all are doing SEO from the final 2, Three 4, 5……. years and so forth. Some SEO’s are on the prime however some are nonetheless struggling. This is because of the scarcity of one of the best SEO instruments. Some SEO consultants are utilizing the greatest SEO instruments like Ahrefs, MOZ Explorer, SEMrush, and extra… These SEO instruments assist in competitor evaluation, content material analysis, key phrase analysis, and extra. You can test their options on their official pages. These SEO instruments present 1 month free trials additionally.
#15 Add FAQ Pages
FAQ has steadily requested query pages. These pages are essential in case you are promoting merchandise on-line.
When your model will get fashionable then individuals begin asking questions associated to your providers on the web.
If you’re new on the web then creating FAQ pages will make it easier to in delighting your audiences sooner or later.
#16 Acquire All Type of SERP
Do about all of the options of Google SERP?
No, then it’s okay
Check the all options of SERP right here these are
- Paid Results
- Local Packs
- Images Results
- Videos Results
- Organic Results
- Rich Snippet
- Google solutions
#17 Set Alert for all sorts of Search Engine Algorithms Update
Be up to date in all minor and main search engine updates. Make an eagle eye on all of the algorithm updates. Create a Google alert and be up to date. Make your new SEO technique in accordance with the brand new replacement.
#18 Infographics Works
Infographics are one of the vital trending content material sorts on the search engine. Create and share increasingly more Infographics. Infographics will need to have the next parts
- Data with graph
- Survey reviews
- Catchy graphics
- Source hyperlink
- Brand Name
#19 Local Search Results
You have seen from some months, Google displaying extra native end results on varied queries. Add extra touchdown pages based mostly on native queries and tales. Verify your corporation on Google and Bing.
#20 Guest Posting
One of the most effective strategies in SEO. Guest posting is the boon for prime authority hyperlinks and web site visitors. Start posting on one other web site for extra high-quality backlinks and conversions.
#21 Influencer Marketing
Last however not least. Create nice content material and attain your focused viewer’s influencer. If they preferred your content material then they give you a point out or hyperlink again. These influencer hyperlinks may give you tons of visitors. Reach out and make relations with influencers.
#22 Voice Search Optimization
According to Google reports on voice search, in 2020 50% of customers will use the voice search characteristic for looking out options for their issues.
Already greater than 35% of customers of Google are utilizing voice search.
You ought to optimize your web site for voice search. For this, you must give attention to
- User intent queries
- Faster touchdown pages
- Proper heading tags optimization
- Latent Semantic Indexation
- Images Optimization
- Schema Markup
#23 Featured Snippets
This is a brand new development at the finish of 2019 and can develop within the coming years. You see these sort of outcomes once you search for something on Google today that is referred to as featured snippets or ZERO search rating. This featured snippet is used for voice search outcomes.
#24 Reviews Matters
In August 2019, Google introduced it they will assist and present critiques star scores with search outcomes that have user-generated critiques schema on the pages.
Reviews rely upon as a sign of authority in search outcomes as a result of it improves your CTR and therefore rating.
#25 Personal | Website Branding
Branding or you’ll be able to say your website branding is a good sign of your authority on the web. When individuals use navigational key phrases or your model identifies key phrases then Google will get a sign of your authority.
Start engaged in branding & PR.
#26 Content Research & Marketing
Nowadays thousands and thousands of content material added on the web for getting extra natural visitors from Google however most of them failed to acknowledge their viewers.
You have to first study your audience on the bottom of
After finding out your audience then it is best to publish content material
Which is problem-solving and distinctive content material.
What is the most important off-page SEO activity?
With the initiation of digital marketing in the corporate world, many organizations have started adopting SEO activities in form of off-page activities. It ultimately affects the traffic as well as brand awareness of the website. SEO is turning out to be the best mode of traffic generation and gain business for the organization.
There are some of the activities that ultimately bring ranking as well as traffic to the website:
- PDF and others
In this regard, it affects the majority of the websites to get ranked and attain the lead among peers. In this competitive world, online visibility is one of the major determinants to getting increased visibility among its peers.
It is a free labeled listing site in India imparting subscribers to put up commercials in different categories for free of charge to locate purchasers to purchase from, sell to, as well as the good deal exchange of services or Products Resources and Information. assessment to a few other industrial online advertising and marketing and advertising web sites, an unfastened do observe classified submissions internet site is just a platform; consequently, it does not very own or maybe manage every one of the goods or offerings published on the internet site.
Some of the major sites of classified submissions are:
- Classified sites list
Social bookmarking is a great traffic-boosting SEO strategy because it’s easy, effective, and trendy. There are many techniques on which website keyword ranking depend upon. Like Website structure, website content, website design, on-page optimization, etc. Social bookmarking is not black hat SEO but some of the best white hat there is, you are creating and sharing amazing content on the internet that people want to read and share with others!
Some of the major sites for Bookmarking submissions are:
It is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries (“posts”). Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page.
Some of the blogging sites for commenting and posting are:
PDF SEO is a specialized realm of regular SEO meant to give Googlebot and BingBot access to the Metadata they need to understand your Acrobat file. If you take some basic steps, Google will rank your PDF file just like regular web pages, spreading your content across the web.
Here are some of the PDF submission sites mentioned below:
These days digital marketing concept is growing exponentially, in which companies are trying to compete it with their peers. In order to sustain in this competitive market, companies are trying to hire job seekers for digital marketing jobs. Also, there are many job portals in India which are highly engaged in providing jobs opportunity for the candidates.
Google Panda Algorithm
What does it do?
This algorithm update is the most likely to strike you.
Google Panda evaluates websites based on the quality of their content.
Pages with high-quality content are rewarded with higher ranking positions, and vice versa.
It boils down to how good you are with on-page optimization.
What triggers the Panda?
- Thin content. This doesn’t necessarily mean content with too few words. Need a demonstration? Type “is it Christmas?” in Google’s search bar and see what’s ranking first. The site checks the date and then just says Yes or No in your local language. I won’t encourage you to be laconic like a Spartan, though. When you create content, make sure it provides an explicit answer to the user’s search query.
- Low-quality content. This means content that hurts you to even look at it, let alone read. Poorly formatted text with grammar errors, huge or otherwise distracting images, a design that negatively affects a user’s experience – anything you suspect will rub users the wrong way, will. Their visit to your site should be enjoyable.
- Unhelpful, untrustworthy content.The kind that doesn’t help the users who found it or causes outright harm. Google has no tolerance for incompetence and con artistry. Strive to be a positive force.
- Duplicate text. It’s often referred to as “duplicate content”, but Panda really only frowns upon copied chunks of text. Images are fair game. Videos are fair game (except on YouTube). Text is where you should be careful. It’s OK to reuse small bits of text as quotes – if you properly mark them as quotes in context. Reusing text and passing it off as your original work, is a no-go. Do that on enough pages to hamper the quality of your site, and Panda will take action.
- Article spinning. This refers to attempts to avoid issues with duplicate content by rewriting text from another site. Unfortunately for those who try it, good content also needs to be original, and spinning often lowers the content’s quality as well (especially if you automate the process with software).
How to recover?
Are you positive your site was hit by Panda? Then your course of action is to improve your content’s quality.
If it’s obvious to you which pages need more work, overhaul them: remove all that offends users and the algorithm and put up more of the things deserving approval.
Google Penguin Algorithm
What does it do?
This is the second algorithm update most likely to hit you. Penguin has a lot in common with Panda, but it evaluates websites for a different factor: their link profiles. Backlinks positively affect a site’s rankings if:
- They are placed on pages contextually related to your linked pages
- They are surrounded by content related to your linked pages
- They point to you from trustworthy sources
- They come from multiple different domains
Conversely, dubious links from shady sources will negatively impact your rankings. Penguin makes sure of that.
Important note: Google Penguin is not the same as Google’s manual actions for unnatural linking. Penguin is completely automatic and will let its grip on your site when unnatural backlinks are no longer a factor. To deal with a manual action, you’ll need to submit a reconsideration request in addition to purging those links.
What triggers the Penguin?
- Buying links. It’s a violation of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines to acquire links that pass PageRank in exchange for money or products.
- Lack of anchor text diversity. The text inside backlinks is another factor affecting the quality of your link profile. If this text is the same everywhere, it will look to Google as an attempt to manipulate your rankings.
- Low quality of links. A backlink will set Penguin off if the content surrounding it is low-quality or contextually irrelevant to the linked page. You can’t always control who links to you, but you should do all you can to get rid of links that harm you.
- Keyword stuffing.Surprise! You’d think this would be Panda’s territory since keywords are on-page content. But Penguin also watches for an unnatural use of keywords. Have you ever encountered pages with long, near-meaningless sentences filled with dozens of search queries? That’s what keyword stuffing looks like at its worst.
How to recover?
If the problem is in the backlinks department, you should dig through the ones you have.
The easiest way to do this is to scan your site with WebCEO’s Backlink Quality Check tool.
Once you’ve found all the bad apples in your basket, take them down through any means available.
If you are able to remove them manually, do it. If you can talk to the person who manages the linking domain’s content, do it. For cases when these two options can’t work out, there’s the Google Disavow tool.
Then get the keywords on your site in order if you’ve messed up with them, too. Reduce their numbers until the text looks natural everywhere.
You can scan your site’s pages with WebCEO’s Landing Page SEO tool to check how much of their content in percent is keywords.
Google Pigeon Algorithm
What does it do?
If you’ve ever dabbled in local SEO, you most likely know about the ranking factors involved in it.
But did you know Google uses them in a separate search algorithm?
Two algorithms – one for traditional web search, the other for local search. Such a divided approach returned less than ideal search results. An update was needed to make the two algorithms cooperate better, and so it was made.
A website’s rankings are now determined by its respective business’ location and distance from the user: the closer, the higher.
In addition, Google shortened its 7-pack and remade it into the 3-pack. It was certainly a great help to users… But for businesses, it’s now a priority to compete for those precious three positions.
What lies in post-Pigeon SEO?
It isn’t much you can do about the distance between your business and the user. But to attract the users who are close enough, there’s everything in your power to help your site appear higher in search.
Strengthen your ranking positions as you normally would with SEO:
- Create high-quality content related to your niche.
- Use keywords that include your location.
- Optimize your site for mobile devices.
- Build links from reputable sources.
Optimize for the local search algorithm, as well:
- Use text, images, and videos in your content that are strongly associated with your location.
- Create listings on business directories and Google My Business.
- Include NAP (name, address, phone number) citations in those listings and on your own site.
- Gain positive reviews and testimonials from your customers.
- Leverage structured data on your site’s pages.
Google Hummingbird Algorithm
What does it do?
Unlike Panda and Penguin, the purpose of Google Hummingbird wasn’t to change how websites are ranked – at least not as directly.
Hummingbird aimed to improve search itself: by interpreting the user intent behind a query, it made the algorithm return webpages that would be the most qualified for the task. The context around keywords became just as important as the keywords.
What lies in post-Hummingbird SEO?
Hummingbird started the era of semantic search as we know it.
How to meet its standards?
The key lies in understanding what exactly users want to find when searching online.
Most of the time it’s obvious, especially if the query is in the form of a question. Provide answers in your content and be generous with details, synonyms, and contextually related words.
It’s highly recommended to thoroughly research the subject before you write about it; that way, you will possess all the necessary vocabulary and the means to use it correctly.
Be careful: the point is to help your audience, not confuse them. You don’t want to come off as a pseudointellectual who tries too hard to fit in.
Where to find semantic search-friendly keywords and phrases?
- Places where people interested in the subject hang out, such as blogs, forums, social media, Wikipedia, and Q&A platforms.
- Keyword finder tools: WebCEO’s Keyword Suggestions, Soovle, Answer The Public Ubersuggest.
- Google’s search suggestions and the “searches related to” section.
Wikipedia is a great example of a site optimized for semantic search (and it was even before Hummingbird). Thanks to being rich with information, its articles almost always satisfy user intent behind one-word and “what is” queries – because that’s precisely what Wikipedia is for. The same is true for other search results that appear for such queries.
Google Payday Loan Algorithm
What does it do?
Payday Loan shares a few things in common with Google Panda and Google Penguin, but it’s not to be confused with them. It’s a separate update in its own right. It rolled out in 2013 when Google decided to drain the swamp of pornographic, casino, and high-interest loan sites.
This update was straightforward and simple. It targeted sites using high-risk SEO methods (such as spammy links) to rank for the above-mentioned keywords: sites with pornographic content, high-interest loan sites, casino sites and so on.
Naturally, sites that were optimized for those queries without resorting to spam techniques were not affected – in fact, some have reported an increase in their traffic when their competitors were downranked.
How to recover?
As long as you don’t dabble in black hat SEO, Google Payday Loan should never be your problem for you. If you have triggered it, however, the only solution is to abandon spammy methods and double down on SEO activities that actually produce something valuable to users.
Google Mobile-Friendly update (Mobilegeddon) Algorithm
What does it do?
One fine day with a boom and a blur, an update rolled out and it caused a little stir. Despite the scary name it received from SEO pros, sites didn’t crash and burn.
All Google did was introduce a new mobile search ranking factor: the user experience quality when viewed on small screens.
Such an innovation was spurred by a significant increase in the number of searches being conducted on mobile devices. Google had a hunch we were were heading toward a mobile-first world – and was completely right. The need to adapt their search algorithm for devices other than PCs was justified.
This mobile-friendly update, a.k.a. Mobilegeddon, arrived in 2015, and ever since then, there has been talk of a new, separate index for mobile-friendly websites. It finally saw the light of day in 2018, and sites that prepared for it early were promptly added in this new index.
What lies in post-Mobilegeddon SEO?
A good start would be to check if your site is already mobile-friendly. You can find out by using WebCEO’s Mobile Optimization tool.
Suppose the result is negative, or you feel like you can do more. How do you optimize your site for this Google update?
A website needs to meet certain requirements to be considered mobile-friendly. Replace “mobile” with “user” and you can easily tell what half of them are; after all, mobile SEO is primarily user experience-oriented.
Let’s see how many of these you have guessed!
- Responsive design.It is possible to design a website in such a way that it will automatically adjust itself to any screen it’s displayed on, removing the need to zoom in or scroll sideways.
- Large font.Another way to save the users’ time is to make your text larger than you’d normally do for a PC screen. Consider making it even larger above the fold, where you are supposed to catch the visitor’s attention and motivate them to keep scrolling.
- No unplayable elements.Who wants to see messages like “this content cannot be played on your device”? They make users feel like they are missing out. Consider the types of content that certain devices don’t support (e.g., Flash has this kind of relationship with mobile) and avoid using them.
- No intrusive elements (with a few notable exceptions).Popups that all of a sudden cover the site you’ve been browsing peacefully are a UX killer. If you need to show ads or tactfully hint to your visitors that they can subscribe and get something good, do so in a way that will leave most of your content still visible and usable. Users will much appreciate if you make your popups easy to close, too. Exceptions are notifications that have a good reason to block content, such as age verification popups.
- Space between interactive elements.If there are any buttons, checkboxes or the like on a page, make them large enough so they’d be easy to press and leave some room between them so the users with big fingers won’t press the wrong one by mistake.
- No separate website.Frankly, having one won’t hurt your SEO or rankings, but you’ll save time and effort if you don’t create one. Just focus on making your primary domain mobile-friendly instead of working on an m-dot.
– If, for whatever reason, you need to have a separate website, make sure all your links between them are working properly. It’s not uncommon for a faulty redirect to lead to the other site’s home page instead of where the user wanted to go.
- Loading speed.Google has finally announced their plans to make web pages’ loading speed a ranking factor. It’s even more important to sites that want to be mobile-friendly, since mobile users tend to close a slow-loading tab sooner than most. How does one make their site load faster?
– Image optimization. Images take a toll on the loading speed due to all the kilobytes (or megabytes) they are packing. It’s therefore necessary to reduce their file size as much as possible while preserving their quality. Pick the most optimal formats for your images and compress them with specialized software and services.
Google Fred Algorithm
What does it do?
Fred is Legion, for they are many. Fred is all those minor updates to Google’s search algorithm that are made every day. However, one of those unnamed updates proved to be bigger and more troublesome than most, so this entry will be about this one particular Fred.
It was March 2017 when many websites reported a sudden drop in traffic. (Maybe yours was one of them, too.)
Battle-tested webmasters immediately knew what it meant: another Google algorithm update. Their investigation revealed that affected sites had certain things in common, which proved enough to answer the question:
What triggers Fred?
- Aggressive advertisement. Fred helped websites that emphasized content over ad revenue, which is why users visit websites in the first place.
- Thin, low-value content. If users could find better content elsewhere, Fred shared the sentiment and promptly rewarded the more worthy websites.
- Poor user experience. Fred wasn’t picky about the methods of disrupting UX. If a site had popups covering the entire screen, wasn’t optimized for mobile, or had user-unfriendly navigation, the outcome was the same.
How to recover?
As it’s always the case with overcoming penalties, the path toward recovering from Fred lies in doing the opposite of what leads to the loss of traffic. Everyone and their dog has ads on their sites, but don’t make them the priority. That should be content and user experience.
Make your content worthy of being called competition and your user experience silky smooth.
Interestingly, some websites observed a rapid increase in their traffic shortly before Fred’s negative effects were noticed. This shows Google is serious about improving the quality of search results. Was your site among the lucky or the unlucky ones?
What is SEO marketing?
- SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. To get good online traffic from the free, organic, editorial or natural search results on search engines it is important to know how SEO works and what are their benefits.
- For better quality control of a website, SEO is beneficial. In the process of SEO Google search for particular keywords that are mentioned in the search engine as one particular phrase. it includes keyword research, content optimization, technical issues (coding, site architecture, etc.), inbound links to a site, and more.
- The three major parts play a vital role in SEO as quality of traffic, quantity of traffic, and organic results. The quality of traffic means you get specific traffic from a specific source, for specific information.
- Organic traffic is the third part from which you get free traffic, no need to pay anything for the same.
Why is SEO important?
- Search engines serve millions of users per day looking for solutions to their problems and answers to their questions. SEO can help you get a website, blog or online store targeted free traffic from search engines.
- SEO is important for the smooth running of a big web site. Web sites with more than one author can benefit from SEO directly and indirectly way. Their direct benefit is an increase in search engine traffic and their indirect benefit is having a common framework (checklists) to use before publishing content on the site.
- SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a website.
Types of SEO
In addition, there are mainly 3 types of SEO and those are:
- White hat SEO
- Black hat SEO and
- Gray hat SEO
1- White hat SEO process of techniques & methods to improve the search engine guidelines. When you choose the White hat SEO method then your website takes some time to rank on a specific keyword but your ranking safe for many years.
2- Black Hat Seo – Black Hat Seo is illegal as per terms of search engine guidelines. It involves Keyword Stuffing, Link Spam, Hidden Text, Hidden Link, and Cloaking. When you choose this method of SEO, then your website ranks quickly but short-lasting growth in ranking.
3- Grey Hat Seo – Grey Hat Seo is a kind of Seo, which is neither black nor white. This means the combination of Black and white SEO is called Grey hat Seo. For Example- when we did 90% White Hat SEO and 10% Black Hat SEO so it’s called Grey Hat Seo. It includes a little part of Black Hat SEO.
In white hat SEO the two major activities that you can perform as,
- On-page optimization
- Off-page optimization
What and Why – On-page SEO?
- Any changes made within the particular website to rank higher is On-page SEO
- On-page Optimization plays a very important role in SEO. It helps to make our OFF page efforts easy. Without ON Page Optimization or by placing targeted keywords on the website it is very difficult to get rank for that keywords
- On-page SEO includes all the measures that can be directly taken within the website to improve its position in search engine results. It includes optimization of content with the help of keywords, title, description, and relevant information, etc.
Key factors that determine On-page SEO:
- Meta Title–specifies clickable headline displayed on the search engine to get the result of what we search for
- Meta Description–describes the title briefly say in 2-3 sentences
- URL Structure-should does not contain any special characters which may lead to conflict (search engine); these special characters can be edited using-Ctrl + U
- Meta Keyword– is a particular phrase that describes the contents of a Webpage and it plays a main role in page
- Internal linking-same domain as the domain link on a particular website (source) is internal
- Heading: title tags (from H1-H6) are used to emphasize the important content of the website to the search engines.
- Keyword Density: is the percentage between the number of words or keyword phrases compared to the total number of words displayed on the website.
- 301 Redirect-when a particular website no longer exists in old name and will be changed; visitors when search with the old name should automatically be redirected to a new one
- Content is one of the most important Google ranking factors. Plan the unique and relevant content related to your segment and add relevant keywords to your content.
- Website Structure-
- Plant the website structure wisely because if the non-relevant pages are linked and relevant pages are not linked then it is very harmful to your website’s ranking in search engines.
- 404 Error-usually occurs when the website is not customized due to misspelling words and if a particular webpage doesn’t exist
- Broken Links-when a website is created and a page in a particular website is removed then it leads to the broken links
- Alt Image text-if the image is not clear then the description of the image should be given to make visitors to know about the image
- txt-will get to know the pages restricted by the particular website
- XML site map-will get to know the entire links available on a particular website
- Canonicalization-a standard form of a link should be designed to overcome issues when the website opens with any relevant search
- Bread crumbs navigation–A proper way of navigation should be made which gives the track from the page user is currently viewing to the home page
- Anchor text: is the text used to display and used by everyone to link to your site.
- Traffic: is the traffic to your website.
- Traffic rank: an index that evaluates a website’s ranking based on traffic, the number of visitors to the website compared to all other websites in the world.
- URL (Uniform Resource Locator): is the exact address associated with each resource on the internet, and this address will be used to refer to this resource.
- XML Sitemap: This is a file to inform the list of links on your website.
- Sitemap (website map): is a file/page listing all the information on your website with a brief description of that information.
- Domain Keyword: domain names contain keywords, an important factor that Google ranks for the website.
- Index: Google bot process to retrieve website data and save in Google memory. Only when the website is indexed will it appear when the user searches.
- Black hat: refers to SEO technical methods (or users of this technique) that are not officially used by webmasters, helping to bypass search engines to increase website rankings.
GOOGLE IS A ROBOT!
- A robot uses purely mathematically calculated factors to establish a ranked index.
- A robot does not have emotion.
- Therefore, good content alone won’t make your website rank.
- However, since it’s a robot using purely mathematical factors, the opposite can be true.
- You could optimize a website with bad/spammy content and make it reach the top of the SERP (Search Engine Results Page). This is called black hat SEO.
How do Search Engines work?
Search engines do many things to build and bring search results to users:
- Crawling: is the data collection process of all websites. Software that performs this task is called a bug (crawler), spider (spider), or Googlebot (in the case of Google)
- Indexing: Web pages after being collected is given a certain identifier and then stored in a huge database from which they can be retrieved for later use. The most important task in this process is the detection and retrieval of words or key phrases that best describe the website and thereby classify the website according to the keyword.
- Handling: When a user performs a search on the search engine’s website with a specific query, the search engine will start analyzing that phrase. It will compare query terms with websites that have been stored in the database.
- Relevance calculators: Since there is always more than one website targeting the same keyword phrase, search engines must calculate the relevance between these two factors to determine which site is most relevant to the keyword. Which the user is searching.
- Returns the result: The search engine’s last job is to return the most relevant results. Simply put, it is the search engine that displays them in the browser.
- Search engines like Google and Bing regularly update their algorithms at a frequency many times each month. When you see your ranking changed, it could be because of an algorithm change or something that is out of your control.
What and Why – Off-page SEO?
- Promoting links outside the actual website to rank higher is Off-page SEO and is mainly based on backlinks and brand awareness.
- Off-page optimization is the most important part of search engine optimization because it gives backlinks to websites and helps to increase website performance. Off-Page SEO Services plays an important role to get more website traffic.
Some Key factors that determine Off-page SEO:
- Directory Submission: submitting links on various websites which is already ranking well to create backlinks and improve ranking is directory submission
- Social Bookmarking: When you are ready with a link put into a social bookmarking network and submit it to a social bookmarking site. Keywords are optimized and used on the website, and then a description is added. Later using keywords one can search on the network.
|S. No.||Social Bookmarking Site List||DA||PA||Alexa Rank||Date|
- Blog Submission: one of the popular ways is by writing a blog of your own website with precise and unique content to promote the website by posting comments in other service-related blogs and blog search engine and directories
|S.NO.||Blog Submission Sites List||DA||PA||Alexa Rank||Date|
- Press Release Submission: make sure the news release is written in a journalistic way to drive traffic. If you are looking for press release submission there are many companies including SEO Content India, available on the web offering press release.
- Article Submission: most successful techniques which mainly deal with writing articles and submitting it to popular article directories to improve ranking. Blogs that are under the section of articles on the website will be taken and submitted in HIGH PR do follow article submission sites.
- Social Networking: the purpose of this is to use social media to improve search engine ranking of one’s business and this technique will be a great way to help to enhance SEO.
|S.NO.||Top 20 Social Networking Sites List||DA||PA||Alexa Rank||Date|