5 MUST HAVE DIGITAL MARKETING TOOLS FOR ALL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
If you are a Digital marketer looking to boost your marketing strategies and campaigns, you have to know about certain tools that can help you to grow. Digital Marketing tools can help you to complete several key tasks, such as increasing brand awareness, ensuring lead generation, gathering valuable customer data, optimizing content strategies, and boosting sales.
The various marketing tools can make your efforts much smoother and quicker. Most digital marketing tasks can be completed online or easily do this work from home. The wide array of available business software tools made it much easier for teams to work together remotely via slack, skype, zoom, etc. this also helps you to grow in digital marketing. In this post, we share the five most influential and creative digital marketing tools you should experiment with and try if you want to boost your marketing campaigns in 2022.
1. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
Google Analytics is a platform that collects data from your websites and apps to create reports and give insights into your business. Google Analytics provides who site visitors come to and when and what they do. Using Google analytics marketers can make data-driven business decisions. All you have to do is install Google Analytics and connect with your site and you are ready to go. You can also track your marketing strategies with it and measure many other metrics that determine how well your website works and what else can you do to improve your site impression.
The features of Google Analytics:-
1. Reporting and Visualisation- You can effortlessly generate different types of reports( Audience Reports, Behavior Reports, Real-Time Reports, and Conversion Reports) and share them across your organization with a single click.
2. Let you create your metrics, dimensions, and dashboard for easy access to data and information.
3. Let you uncover insights about how the business is performing.
- Let you organize and visualize the data suiting business requirements.
- 5. Smart Goals are the Features of google analytics certification that help you to set specific goals to a list and measure the progress concerning goals.
2. GOOGLE ADS
Google Ads is one of the best ways to reach out to new customers on the Google search engine and non-search websites. Google ads is an online platform that you can use to sell your product and raise awareness. Google ads are an effective way to drive traffic to your website exactly when people are searching for it. It gives you a lot of control when it comes to bidding for your ads, language, and target audience. You can also test your bids and strategies accordingly. You have to learn google ads account before using it, otherwise, you will waste your money.
The Benefits of Google Ads:-
1. The targeting feature gives you the ability to show your ads to reach people with specific interests — namely, people who are interested in your products and services — and show them relevant ads.
2. Google Ads gives you control over how you spend your money. There’s no minimum. And you can choose how much you want to spend per ad.
3. If you manage multiple Google Ads accounts, a My Client Center (MCC) manager account is a powerful tool that could save you time. It helps you to view and manage all of your Google Ads accounts.
Semrush is an all-in-one tool that improves online visibility, discovering competitors’ keyword strategies. With the help of semrush you can use SEO strategies and generate leads and improve brand website pages. Semrush is an SEO tool that is often used for keyword research, tracking the keyword strategy your competition uses, SEO audit of your blog, and backlink checker. Semrush tells you how your website is performing and how you are ranking with your keywords.
The features of SEMRUSH:-
1. Let you easily Monitor and Manage Your Organic Rankings.
2. With SEMrush, you can analyze your competitors’ ads, create compelling new ad texts, and assign your new ads to an existing keyword group.
3. With SEMrush, you can collect data and export results to easy-to-read PDF reports or excel spreadsheets.
4. With semrush domain overview tool, you can view key website statistics of your own company, or literally ANY other website: your local competitors, national competitors, or your all-time dream company.
5. With the traffic analytics tool, SEMrush shows how many sites visits you had for a specified time period.
Canva is a Graphics Designing Tool with the help of which you can design Graphics for your business or your blog page, Social Media post, or any work. Canva is a cloud Application, you don’t have to download it. You can access it with the help of the internet without downloading it.
Canva is an easy-to-use design platform that you can use to create a variety of graphics for your business. Whatever image you might need, Canva has a template for it. Canva has several templates to make your graphics process quick and easy. They are for videos, images, infographics, presentations, logos, social media posts, and so on. The best part about Canva is that anybody can design images, infographics, videos, presentations, and more with simple drag-and-drop elements quickly.
Ahrefs has one of the largest databases of live links. Ahrefs is an SEO tool that contains link building, keyword research, competitor analysis, rank tracking, and site audit. We can use it to conduct keyword research for google, youtube, and amazon. This helps you understand your site and competitors’ site in a better way so you can optimize it for search engines.
The features of Ahrefs:-
1. Let you find the right websites for your content and strategically choose content topics.
2 Ahrefs’ Site Explorer tool helps you analyze your site’s backlinks. You can see how many backlinks you’ve earned and also you can check competitor backlinks and compare them.
3. Traffic research Organic tool- With this tool, you’ll receive insight into how your competitors rank for certain keywords.
4. The Content Explorer tool helps you analyze topics to see their popularity and help you to find the most popular content around any topic or any website.
5. Ahrefs’ Keyword Explorer tool helps you find relevant keywords for your campaign.
6. Rank Tracker monitors your Google ranking on desktop and mobile
With these tools, you will be able to better understand and manage and optimize your digital marketing campaigns. However, while some of them offer a free trial, they are all paid. But, it is worth the investment. These tools can help automate specific tasks, save you time, and ultimately generate more revenue for your organization.
Author Bio –
I am Renuka Maheshwari working with AS Webworks. I did my graduation in Bcom. AS Webworks allows me to work on live projects to promote various businesses online.
SEO executive, content writer, and Digital marketer at ASWEBWORKS LLP, and Bachelor of Commerce student.