What is SEO marketing?
- SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. To get good online traffic from the free, organic, editorial or natural search results on search engines it is important to know how SEO works and what are their benefits.
- For better quality control of a website, SEO is beneficial. In the process of SEO Google search for particular keywords which are mentioned in the search engine as one particular phrase. it includes keyword research, content optimization, technical issues (coding, site architecture, etc.), inbound links to a site, and more.
- The three major parts play a vital role in SEO as a quality of traffic, quantity of traffic and organic results. The quality of traffic means you get a specific traffic from a specific source, for specific information.
- Organic traffic is the third part from which you get the free traffic, no need to pay anything for the same.
Why is SEO important?
- Search engines serve millions of users per day looking for solutions to their problems and answers to their questions. SEO can help you get a web site, blog or online store targeted free traffic from search engines.
- SEOis important for the smooth running of a big web site. Web sites with more than one author can benefit from SEO directly and indirectly way. Their direct benefit is an increase in search engine traffic and their indirect benefit is having a common framework (checklists) to use before publishing content on the site.
- SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a web site.
Types of SEO
In addition there are mainly 3 types of SEO and those are:
- White hat SEO
- Black hat SEO and
- Gray hat SEO
1- White hat SEO process of techniques & methods to improve the search engine guidelines. When you choose White hat SEO method then your website takes some time to rank on a specific keyword but your ranking safe for many years.
2- Black Hat Seo – Black Hat Seo is illegal as per terms of search engine guidelines. It involves Keyword Stuffing, Link Spam, Hidden Text, Hidden Link, and Cloaking. When you choose this method of SEO, then your website rank quickly but short lasting growth in ranking.
3- Grey Hat Seo – Grey Hat Seo is a kind of Seo, which is neither black nor white. Means the combination of Black and white SEO is called Grey hat Seo. For Example- when we did 90% White Hat SEO and 10% Black Hat SEO so it’s called Grey Hat Seo. It includes a little part of Black Hat SEO.
In white hat SEO the two major activities that you can perform as,
- On-page optimization
- Off-page optimization
What and Why – On-page SEO?
- Any changes made within the particular website to rank higher is On-page SEO
- On page Optimization plays very important role in SEO. It helps to make our OFF page efforts easy. Without ON Page Optimization or by placing targeted keywords on website it is very difficult to get rank for that keywords
- On page SEO includes all the measures that can be directly taken within the website to improve its position in search engine results. It includes optimization of content with the help of keywords, title, description and relevant information etc.
Key factors that determine On-page SEO:
- Meta Title–specifies clickable headline displayed on search engine to get result of what we search for
- Meta Description–describes the title briefly say in 2-3 sentences
- URL Structure-should not contain any special characters which may lead to conflict (search engine); these special characters can be edited using-Ctrl + U
- Meta Keyword– is a particular phrase that describes the contents of a Webpage and it plays a main role in page
- Internal linking-same domain as the domain link on particular website (source) is internal
- Heading:title tags (from H1-H6) are used to emphasize the important content of the website to the search engines.
- Keyword Density: is the percentage between the number of words or keyword phrases compared to the total number of words displayed in the website.
- 301 Redirect-when a particular website no longer exists in old name and will be changed; visitors when search with old name should automatically be redirected with new one
- Content is one of the most important Google ranking factors. Plan the unique and relevant content related to your segment and add relevant keywords in your content.
- Website Structure-
- Plant the website structure wisely because if the non-relevant pages are linked and relevant pages are not linked then it is very harmful for your website’s ranking in search engine.
- 404 Error-usually occur when the website is not customized due to misspell words and if particular webpage doesn’t exist
- Broken Links-when a website is created and a page in particular website is removed then it leads to the broken links
- Alt Image text-if the image is not clear then the description of the image should be given to make visitors to know about the image
- txt-will get to know the pages restricted by the particular website
- XML site map-will get to know the entire links available on particular website
- Canonicalization-a standard form of link should be designed to overcome issues when website opens with any relevant search
- Bread crumbs navigation–A proper way of navigation should be made which gives the track from the page user is currently viewing to the home page
- Anchor text:is the text used to display and used by everyone to link to your site.
- Traffic:is the traffic to your website.
- Traffic rank:an index that evaluates a website’s ranking based on traffic, the number of visitors to the website compared to all other websites in the world.
- URL (Uniform Resource Locator): is the exact address associated with each resource on the internet, and this address will be used to refer to this resource.
- XML Sitemap:is a file to inform the list of links on your website.
- Sitemap (website map):is a file/page listing all the information on your website with a brief description for that information.
- Domain Keyword:domain names contain keywords, an important factor that Google ranks for the website.
- Index: Google bot process to retrieve website data and save in Google memory. Only when the website is indexed will it appear when the user searches.
- Black hat:refers to SEO technical methods (or users of this technique) that are not officially used by webmasters, helping to bypass search engines to increase website rankings.
GOOGLE IS A ROBOT!
- A robot uses purely mathematically calculated factors to establish a ranked index.
- A robot does not have emotion.
- Therefore, good content alone won’t make your website rank.
- However, since it’s a robot using purely mathematical factors, the opposite can be true.
- You could optimize a website with bad/spammy content and make it reach the top of the SERP (Search Engine Results Page). This is called black hat SEO.
How Search Engines Work?
Search engines do many things to build and bring search results to users:
- Crawling:is the data collection process of all websites. Software that performs this task is called a bug (crawler), spider (spider) or Googlebot (in the case of Google)
- Indexing: Web pages after being collected are given a certain identifier and then stored in a huge database from which they can be retrieved for later use. The most important task in this process is the detection and retrieval of words or key phrases that best describe the website and thereby classify the website according to the keyword.
- Handling:When a user performs a search on the search engine’s website with a specific query, the search engine will start analyzing that phrase. It will compare query terms with websites that have been stored in the database.
- Relevance calculators:Since there is always more than one website targeting the same keyword phrase, search engines must calculate the relevance between these two factors to determine which site is most relevant to the keyword. Which the user is searching.
- Returns the result: The search engine’s last job is to return the most relevant results. Simply put, it is the search engine that displays them in the browser.
- Search engines like Google and Bing regularly update their algorithms at a frequency many times each month. When you see your ranking changed, it could be because of an algorithm change or something that is out of your control.
What and Why – Off-page SEO?
- Promoting links outside the actual website to rank higher is Off-page SEO and is mainly based on back links and brand awareness.
- Off-page optimization is the most important part in search engines optimization because it gives back links to websites and helps to increase website performance. Off Page SEO Services plays important role to get more website traffic.
Key factors that determine Off-page SEO:
- Directory Submission: submitting links on various websites which is already ranking well to create backlinks and improve ranking is directory submission
- Social Bookmarking: When you are ready with a link put into a social bookmarking network and submit it to a social bookmarking site. Keywords are optimized and used on the website, and then a description is added. Later using keywords one can search on network
- Blog Submission: one of the popular ways is by writing blog of your own website with precise and unique content to promote website by posting comments in other service-related blogs and blog search engine and directories
- Press Release Submission: make sure the news release is written in journalistic way to drive traffic. If you are looking for press release submission there are many companies including SEO Content India, available on the web offering press release
- Article Submission: most successful techniques which mainly deals with writing articles and submitting it to popular article directories to improve ranking. Blogs that are under the section of articles in website will be taken and submitted in HIGH PR do follow article submission sites
- Social Networking: the purpose of this is to use social media to improve search engine ranking of one’s business and this technique will be a great way to help enhancing SEO.
What is the importance of technical SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a technique of increasing the organic search engine ranking and increasing online visitors to a website and incorporating many changes in the website. technical SEO helps drive more good quality traffic to your web site. Many factors control the ranking of websites and they must be carefully managed to achieve better rankings in search engines.
Search Engine Optimization factors can be broadly classified as on-page SEO and off-page SEO factors so as to achieve higher rank. SEO on a page usually deals with areas such as optimization of title, keywords, description and content. When search engines read the source code of a page, the automatic assumption is that the main premise of a web page is the idea that the keyword has emphasized, meaning. Off-page SEO is primarily that part of SEO that is done outside the scope of the web page – mainly on other people’s web sites.
On-page SEO and off-page SEO factors are important for achieving high rankings
- Competition for key phrases
- Number of links pointing to your website
- how long has your site been on the web
- The magnitude of your current web presence
- how good content is provided on your site
- The strength of your post monthly maintenance plan
- Design of your website.
Creating relevant content in a website is often one of the important factors to achieve high rank in search engines. The relevance of the site and the age of internal and external links will make a big difference in rank. The site map should be improved, the relevance of the site should be improved and authority sites should be used to add links to your website. Factors such as in-bound link quality, in-bound link relevance, in-bound link title keyword density, and in-bound link anchor keyword density, in-bound link quality, and title keyword density should also be noted.
Many quality back links will increase the rank of your website. Various methods can be used to get quality back links such as social bookmarking, forum marketing, blog posting and link exchange. However one should not forget the fact that high ranking in search engines is a result of finding the right combination of elements such as forecasting trends, targeting the right marketing channels and audiences, and optimizing the terms.
Why Technical SEO is important
Every business is looking at search engine charts to advance their website, gain online traction, and get more conversions. To facilitate this, it is important to pay proper attention to technical SEO optimization, which is nothing more than optimizing the technical aspects of your website, which support the search engine’s indexing mechanisms, making your business consistent with the search engines. Results are ensured. Technical SEO includes some principles that we as digital businesses are probably fulfilling, but maybe we are not doing so. Below is a comprehensive insight into the elements that go into a full Search Engine Optimization audit that will help you understand and apply these best practices more effectively.
Imagine a car with a super sporty body and a good fuel capacity, but if it does not have the good mechanics (like engine, brakes, etc) to run with? Will it be powerful and successful? Definitely Not. The same is with Search Engine Optimization . Even if you have great content in your site and if your website is not technically sound then the users are not going to find your website great. Technical Search Engine Optimization should be combined with other SEO factors to make your SEO campaign successful.
Conduct a technical SEO audit
Technical SEO audit is the process of finding out if a problem is acting as a barrier when the search engine crawls on your site. It also informs you of possible opportunities to improve site performance. The simplest way to conduct this audit is to lay out all the technical problems and then solve it one by one.
This audit includes resolving several H1, internal linking errors, duplicate content, search engine robot interruptions, URL structure, page speed and some other areas.
Tools are also available to conduct technical Search Engine Optimization audits. These tools will do a lot of work for you in detecting and fixing errors.
- Check your site is mobile-friendly or Mobile Optimization
Mobile optimization has become a must as mobile users have grown to a much greater extent than desktop users. If your site is not yet optimized for mobile, this is definitely a bad sign. Mobile traffic has recently outpaced desktop traffic. This means that mobile users are about to visit and shop on the site.
You should always be where your users are. You need to optimize your site for mobile users. People should be able to use your site easily. This will help you increase the conversion rate of your site.
- Check your site’s Robots.txt file
The robots.txt file will tell the search engine which parts or pages of the site will be crawled and which pages will not be crawled. Crawled pages are those that are visible to users and pages that are not to be crawled are visible to site administrators.
The reason for checking this file is that sometimes the entire website may have been blocked by the site owners. This is normal during the development phase of a site. And when the site goes live the site owners forget to update this file and as a result new pages of the site or sometimes the entire site are not indexed and crawled by the search engine.
Check your robot text file frequently to ensure that the changes you make to your site are updated. To check if your site is working properly, the Robots.txt file should always be your preferred factor.
- Check for duplicate Content metadata on Your Webpage
Search engines hate duplicate content. Duplicate content can be found both on site and off site. You need to be careful in detecting both. If the number of duplicate content in a website is high, the search engine will penalize the site. The most common form of duplicate content is using facets. To avoid this type of duplicate content you need to distinguish one page from another by using the title, tag and Meta description of those pages.
Duplicate Meta descriptions occur when similar products or pages simply have content copied and pasted into the Meta descriptions field.
Sites with multiple sub-categories, such as e-commerce websites or educational websites, often face the problem of duplicate metadata. More than half of web pages do not contain metadata descriptions, and are largely duplicate or inaccurate. A crawl report will help you to pull out the commonly encountered errors.
The content of your home page should always be unique. You need to regularly update the content of your site to ensure that your content is unique. If you copy content from any famous site then the site will exit your site.
- Site Structure
You should use your common sense when structuring your site. Your site architecture should be the best for both users as well as search engines. If your site has a clear structure then search engines can easily crawl your site and users can navigate around the site easily. When your structure your site ensures that all important pages are linked to the home page.
- Check Page or site load time Speed
Page speed refers to the time it takes for a search engine to load the content of a page. Speed is considered an important ranking factor by Google. A fast loading site is likely to get better rankings in search engines. If the site loads slowly then visitors will lose interest in your site which in turn increases the bounce rate of your site. Increasing the bounce rate will decrease your sales.
Google’s Page Insights is a good tool used to find out if there is a problem with the loading of a site.
- Check XML sitemap status
The sitemap contains all the URLs of all the pages in your site and shows Google and other search engines the structure of your site. It tells the search engine what the site is and how it is structured. One can easily find a page through the sitemap.xml search engine that would otherwise be difficult to find. Make sure your xml file is up to date and contains all the important pages on your site.
- Error Pages and redirects
When the search engine crawls on a site, sometimes you may see a page error and code. These codes are called status codes and the most common codes for your reference are given below.
HTTP 200 – When you try to crawl your site you will get this code which means that the request is successful and the page is mixed with content.
301 Error – 301 is a permanent redirect. It is shown when a page is permanently moved to a new location or is permanently removed. It tells search engines to move link juice from the old URL to the new one.
302 Error – This is a temporary redirect. This notifies the search engine to only maintain a link jus to that URL and not redirect to the new page.
404 Error – This code says that the page has not been found. Getting a 404 error is sometimes dangerous. It should be avoided. If you get a 404 error in your site, find out where it is coming from because sometimes it can be due to a simple spelling mistake in the URL.
503 Error – 503 means that the service is unavailable. If you are taking your site offline due to some maintenance then send these errors to 503. Search engines will treat this code as temporarily non-functional site. You can redirect your site by saying that your site is under maintenance.
- Structured Data
Structured data is the main component in any data or information. Search engines have created a common language for reading data. Such languages include schemas, micro formats, micro data, and RDF. These languages are used to explain information in detail.
- Meta Tags
The Meta tag you should be more concerned about is the Meta description. This does not greatly affect your ranking, but is the main reason for clicking on the browsers on your site. A Meta description is what summarizes your site in search engine ranking pages (SERPs). But don’t fill your Meta description with keywords. Each page of your site should have a unique Meta tag with a proper title and clear description. This should make the user temporary to click on your site.
- Optimize your images
Compress images of your site. Sometimes images may contain Meta data that will occupy a lot of space. Delete such data Use a device or plug-in to compress the data. Combine several small images to create a single file called ‘Sprite’. Navigation icons and logos are usually included in sprites. If you are using Sprite, you can tell the browser through CSS which part of that image is to be used.
Alt tags can be added to an image that contains a brief description about the image. Alt tags can also contain keywords. You can add a name for the image that is relevant to it.
- URL structure
URL structure is yet another top most important part of technical factor in SEO. In the early days URLs were so confusing. But now-a-days URLs contain keywords that make it easier for search engines to understand what a page is. These URLs also attract users to click on the link. Examples are given below
URLs in the early days
When making your URL keep all these simple tips in mind
Do not include extraneous characters in your URL Shorter the URL’s, the more effective they are
URL’s can contain numbers and alphabets Avoid underscores Sub domains rank better
- Semantic Page Mark-up
Use HTML like H1, H2, H3 and the like. H1 is used for the most important headings and H2 for the next level and H3 for the next level and so on. The search engine will use such tags as a guideline to understand the content and crawl the pages. HTML sitemaps will also help visitors navigate your site easily.
- Create a Podcast
If you are more afraid to deliver a message to a live audience then you can create a podcast. Through podcasts you can send messages to your specialist area and bring more traffic to your site. In the beginning you will feel that you do not have enough audience to listen to you. But gradually it will increase. Try to promote your podcast on social media which will help you gain more viewers.
- Audit for keyword cannibalization
Keyword cannibalism can cause confusion among search engines. For example, if you have two pages in a keyword contest, Google will need to decide which page is the best.
One of the most common keyword cannibalism is optimizing the home page and subpage for keywords that are common in local SEO. Use Google Search Console’s performance report to see pages competing for similar keywords. Use the filter to see which pages in the URL have the same keywords, or by keywords to see how many pages are ranking for those keywords.
- Check for broken links
Any type of broken link is bad for your SEO; this can ruin the crawl budget, create a poor user experience, and lead to lower rankings. This makes it important to identify and fix broken links on your website.
One way to find a broken link is to check your crawl report. This will give you a detailed view of each URL that the link has broken.
- Check HTTPS status codes
HTTPS has proven to be a very strong ranking factor and is important for listing your webpage on search engines. If you are still on HTTP, you will need to make changes to HTTPS as soon as possible to avoid 4xx and 5xx status codes in your content.
Why More Website Traffic?
Website traffic is both an important indicator and driver of business growth. It can help you to:
• See how well your marketing is working
• Gather insights about your audience to make decisions
• Improve your SEO and search engine credibility
• Generate more leads, increase conversions, and get more customers
Traffic to your website helps to improve your rank which in turn generates more traffic, but you want to make sure that the increase in traffic is associated with an increase in engagement as well.
If you want to rank your website on Google and want to get huge traffic on your website then you will have to do SEO,
SEO play the most important role to rank your website on Google as well as you can get huge traffic. The best way of increasing traffic at the website is by gaining a good ranking at the search engines.
Technical SEO can seem a little daunting, but really, what we are talking about is ensuring that a search engine can read your content and explore your site. Much of this will be taken care of by the content management system you use, and tools like Screaming Frog and Deep Crawl can explore your website and highlight technical problems.
The main areas to consider here are:
- Can a search engine explore your site?
- Is it clear which pages the search engine should index and return?
- Does your site adapt for mobile users?
- Fast page load times are a crucial factor in keeping your visitors happy.
- Are you using search engine-friendly tech or CMS for your website?
- How is your content structured on your website?
As we know seo has two parts.
- On page seo
- Off page seo
1. On-Site Strategy
a) On-Page Optimization
The main areas to focus on here are:
- Keyword research. Understand the language of your target audience.
- Descriptive URLs.Ensure each URL is simple and descriptive.
- Page titles. Use keywords naturally within the page title.
- Meta descriptions. Craft Meta descriptions like they were ad copy to drive clicks.
- Content optimization. Sensibly use keywords and variations in your page copy.
- Good user experience (UX).Ensure your site is a joy to use and navigate.
- Strong calls to action. Make it easy for your users to know what to do next.
- Structured data markup. Tap into the latest SERP features to improve click-through rates.
d) Optimize for Voice Search
e) Unique and fresh content:
Content is king. That’s the saying, right? It’s true in a way. Your website is really just a wrapper for your content. Content down into three categories:
- Service content. What you do and where you do it.
- Credibility content. Why a prospect should engage with your business.
- Marketing content. Content Content that helps position you as an expert and puts your business in front of prospects earlier in the buying cycle.
- Optimize all content across the entire customer journey.
- Determine whether content marketing via organic search is a good fit.
f) URL Optimization:
URL (Universal Resource Locator) Optimization is one of the main steps in the process search engine optimization of a website, as it helps website pages to get found on relevant searches in the search engines on the searches related to that optimized URL. Keep your URL’s simple – about 50 – 60 characters long.
Some of the most important tips are as follows for URL Optimization:
* Include the targeted keyword in URL
* URLs should be readable
* Use hyphens in URL
* Use 301 redirects
* Don’t use capital letters in URL
* Upload favicon to build the trust of visitors and from an SEO point of view
* Make URL mobile friendly
* Make proper use of robot.txt
g) Use schema:
Schema.org markup (or Structured data) is a special code that webmaster adds to the websites’ pages. Googlebot uses structured data to understand better what’s on your website and show your content correctly in SERP. In turn that helps to drive valuable traffic on your website. It’s an important factor for SEO. By using schema mark up, you can get your website in rich snippets in SERP.
h) Mobile-Friendly Website:
Mobile-friendly SEO is basically a practice where one can optimize the content and achieve a better ranking for the web pages in the search results pages (SERPs). The process helps in improving the organic traffic.
Benefits of a Mobile-Friendly Website
- Streamlined experience across devices.
- Positive ranking signal.
- Improve mobile conversion rate.
- Improved user experience.
- Faster download speed.
- More flexible and cost-effective than app development.
- Streamlined experience across devices
- Positive ranking signal
- Improve mobile conversion rate
- Improved user experience
- Faster download speed
- More flexible and cost-effective than app development
2. Off-Site Strategy
Backlinks are nothing but the incoming links to a web page. When a page links to any other page, it’s called a backlink. A page with a lot of backlinks tended to rank higher on all major search engines, including Google.
A “backlink” is one of the most used words in the world of search engine optimization (SEO).
Below are common terms related to backlinks that you should know?
- Link Juice:
When a webpage links to any of your articles or your website’s homepage, it passes “link juice”.
- No-Follow Link:
When a website links to another website, but the link has a no-follow tag, that link does not pass link juice.
- Do-follow Link:
By default, all the links that you add into a blog post are do-follow links and these pass link juice.
- Linking root domains:
Linking root domains means the number of backlinks coming into your website from a unique domain.
- Low-quality links:
Low-quality links are links that come from automates sites, spam sites, porn sites. These links do far more harm than good.
- Internal Links:
Links that are going from one page to another within the same domain are called internal links.
- Anchor Text:
Text that is used with hyperlinks is called “Anchor text”. It works great when you are trying to rank for particular keywords.
b) Social Media
A major Off-page SEO technique is social media engagement. Social media marketing plays a very important role in search engine optimization. It is refers to an online way to produce traffic or attention on the website. It is done through the sharing of pictures, videos, blogs and information of a product. In this case, consulting the right social media agency is very important. Social media marketing is very helpful in improving your business. Every SEO person will use Social media sites to generate more conversions and traffic.
There are many benefits of social media marketing.
- Social media marketing increased brand awareness.
- Social media platform helps you in promoting your brand and build relationship.
- Social media marketing increased brand loyalty.
- Social media is the best platform to gain authority for your brand through posting and sharing your content.
c) Email marketing
Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing.
Email Marketing in SEO plays an important role which is done with the help of Mail Chimp, the most important Email Marketing tool and helps to provide various clients for the companies.
Email Marketing Benefits
- Reduced Time & Effort
- Real-Time Messages
- Personalize Messages
- Segment User and Customer Database Information
- More Frequent Communications
- Test Marketing Messages
- Information Spreading
- Reduce Overhead Costs
- Exponentially Better Ability to Track Sales and User Engagement
- Save the Planet with Email Marketing
Advertising campaigns are the groups of advertising messages which are similar in nature. In general, companies set up advertising campaigns on platforms like Facebook and Google using Facebook Paid Advertising or Google Ad Words with a certain objective in mind (clicks to the website or purchasing the products etc.).
Why you are advertising and what are you advertising?
Why refers to the objective of advertising campaign. The objective of an advertising campaign is to
- Inform people about your product
- Convince them to buy the product
- Make your product available to the customers
e) Guerrilla Marketing
Guerrilla Marketing is an advertising strategy that focuses on low-cost unconventional marketing tactics that yield maximum results.
When a company uses unconventional methods to convey a message/promote its brand, usually at a low cost, it is called Guerrilla Marketing. It has various types one of which is ‘Experiential Marketing’. It involves bringing the consumer closer to a brand and creating an emotional connection between the two. An example from India is that of Coca-Cola.
f) Answer Questions on Quora
One of the best ways you can get high traffic is from question and answer websites. Join high PR question and answer sites and search for questions related to your business, blog or website and give clear answers to these questions. Give a link to your website which will help in bringing you more visibility. Regular activities on Yahoo Q. Ans, Quora, and other forums are a very famous act for link building.
g) Create YouTube Video Tutorials
If you want to make your videos popular, head to popular video submission sites. Give a proper title, description, tags and reference links. It is one of the more popular ways to get quality back links because all video submission websites have high PR.
h) Guest Blog
If you want to make your videos popular, head to popular video submission sites. Give a proper title, description, tags and reference links. It is one of the more popular ways to get quality back links because all video submission websites have high Proposing related videos time to time on YouTube, Vimeo, etc. is also a helpful off-page activity.
I) Create a Free Google My Business Listing
Local business listings are online portfolios that contain information about your business, such as your name, address, phone number, hours, and other data. It gives more visibility for your business and every new listing that you create enhances your chances of being found online by customers
J) Document Sharing
Create attractive documents relating to your business or blog. The documents should have unique content and should be in either pdf or ppt formats. Submit these documents in the document sharing websites.
k) Info graphics Submission
Make creative info graphics. These days, info graphics are getting popular on the internet. Submit your info graphics on info graphics submission websites and give reference links to your webpage or blog. The image sizes differ with different websites.
L) Image Submission
Share your photos on popular image submission websites. Before submitting your images please optimize them with the correct URL and title tag. Before submitting your images, check if they have a proper title, description and tags.
I) Article Submission
Submit your articles in a high PR article submission directory. You can also give links to your website. Make sure your content is unique and of high quality. Low quality content and content that has more keyword stuffing might get rejected. Choose the correct category and give a good title to your content.
M) Press Release:
The concept behind press releases is that they should be used to share newsworthy content with interested parties. Press releases can also be used to complement your existing SEO strategy which may already include a social presence, blogger outreach programs, blogging, or content marketing.
N) Business Reviews
Write reviews about others businesses or ask your friends/clients to write a review of your business in major business review sites like Rateit All, Style feeder, etc.
O) Forum submission:
Forum submission is a type of off page activity which helps to create community to discuss with peoples. It helps to discuss your points and to submit your feedback related to your niche. With the help of forum submission, you can generate high backlink to your website.
P) Comments Posting
Comments posting is good way to generate traffic on your website. Some sites also allow do follow comments that can provide your site some good quality backlinks. It will promote your site through off page medium.
What are the best ways to improve the Domain Authority of a website?
Domain Authority (DA) is commonly known as DA and Developed by Moz. it is a score that determines how well a website will Google’s algorithm rank on the search engine result pages (SERP) authority or credibility on the web. actually, DA calculates itself uses a machine learning model(MLM) to predictively find a “best fit” algorithm that most closely correlates our link data with rankings across1 to 100 of including unique domain links, do-follow links, links from most authority sites, and category relevant site links.
Domain Authority score
One of the ranking factors used for your website is something’s called ‘authority’. The actual ‘page authority’ and overall ‘domain authority’ are supported by a couple of factors but one among the foremost important is linking. Internal links between your website and blog pages are most important, but more important are external links out from your website and blogs to other sites – and links from other sites to your website.
Now, because social media channels are so popular and widely employed by audiences around the world – they carry a high domain authority score, i.e. Google and other search engines already think highly of them and rank them high in search results.
When it involves your own website and external links – the upper their domain authority, the higher the link is for your website and its authority. So links to and from social media accounts carry a high score which will help increase your authority score.
Why the Importance of Domain Authority?
- Domain Authority is important because it shows how well your website will rank on search engine result pages(SERP) which would determine how well your website found by people or not.
- It also helps you better understand the creditability of the in the eyes of the search engine so that you could able to compare the competitor website and able to improve the rank and compare the competitor website.
- This concept tells you that when you link the website with high authority than linking with little or no authority. The Domain Authority increases naturally when your website appears on search engine result pages.
The best way to improve domain authority is:
- High-quality backlinks (5–20 PR)
- Post your link to the relevant type of website
- Posting Blogs regularly
- Quality Contents.
- Work on Your Off-Page SEO
- Optimize Your On-Page Content
- Work on Your Technical SEO.
- Make Sure Your Website is Mobile-Friendly.
- Improve Your Page Speed.
- Increase Your Social Signals.
- Improve Your Internal Linking Structure
- Remove Bad And Toxic Links
- Increase The Loading Speed Of Your Web pages
- Generate High-Quality Links For Your web Site
- Focus Keyword Optimization
- High CTR and low bounce rate
Off-page Seo refers to the action taken outside of your own website to impact your ranking within search engine result pages(SERP) this is also known as backlinks the process of getting another website to links to your, therefore increasing search engine trust in your site.
Off-page Seo is related to the other aspects that influence the search ranking of the website on the search engine result page (SERP).
A link has a huge impact on the site’s organic ranking. However, link building high-quality backlink is one of the most challenging tasks in search engine optimization (Seo).
Off-page Seo is a technique that is used to rank a website in search engines through promotion or link building.
The 13 main components to focus on when optimizing your site:
1.Social Media Engagement
The Major Off-page Seo technique is social media engagement. If you want to make your business and brand, website, or blog popular, engage with people on multiple social networking platforms. Social media presence will help grow your business and also help you get more high traffic organic backlinks.
|We Heart It|
2.Social Bookmarking Sites
Social bookmarking sites are some of the best platforms to promote your website, blog, and brand. When you bookmark your webpage or blog post on a popular social bookmarking website, you gain high traffic to your webpage or blog.
Forum submission is the popular way of online Discussion on sites. It is a Q&A online discussion on a topic related known as a forum. In that forum you Discuss, your point of your given or a specific topic related and submit your feedback to the Topic or It is a great way to share your knowledge it may be technical and general topics also it helps a website by getting one of the great ways of natural backlinks. Reply to your suggestions and advice. Make use of. “Do-Follow” Forums.
|Forum Submission site list 2021|
4.Blog Directory Submission
Blog submission is one of the most off-page SEO techniques where high-quality organic backlinks and make your website rank higher in all the search engine platforms, websites such as forum sites, social networking, web 2.0 websites, etc. The topmost high DA or PR blog submission site is the best way to boost your search engine ranking page (SERP) and getting more natural traffic and it also helps to build a trusted community.
It has taken quite some time to deliver good results, but these results stand out over a longer time period.
Article Submission refers to an Off-Page SEO technique that has content published on third party web sites and blogs to get inbound links for personal business or client’s website and web blog with a motive to increase search engine rankings of “link generated for” website. Article submission is a search engine optimization (Seo) off-page optimization technique. It refers to attracting traffic by submitting SEO optimized articles to standard article submission directories. It’s a long term SEO activity that helps increase backlinks and boost Page-rank of your website or weblog. Choose the correct category and given a good title to your content.
6.Question and answer
One of the best ways you can get high traffic is from the question and answer website. Join a high PR question and answer site and search for questions related to your business, blog, or website and given a clear answer to these questions. Give links to your website which will help in bringing you more visibility.
If you want to make your videos popular. Head to popular video submission sites. Given a popular title description, tag, and references links. It is one of the more popular ways to get quality backlinks because all video submission website has high PR.
Make relative Infographics. These days, Infographics are getting most popular on the internet. Submit your Infographics on Infographics submission websites and give reference links to your webpages or blog. The images sizes differ from different websites.
|Infographics Site list in 2021|
9.Document sharing submission
Create personally and most attractive documents relating to your business, brand, or blog. The documents should have unique content and should be in either PDF or PPT format. Submit these documents to the document sharing websites.
Share your photos on popular image submission websites. Before submission, your all images please optimize them with the correct URL, alt, and title tag. Before submitting your images. Check if they have a popular high traffic title, description, and tags.
11.Classified Ads Submission
Classified ads submission is one of the most important ways to let the globe know about your business and service. It includes SEO methods for website promotion by driving potential consumers and generating sales for products or services. A classified ad posting is also one of the off-page SEO techniques which provide you effective results to drive traffic to your site. Additionally, it is one of the best ways to promote your business online.
12.Guest posting Submission
Guest posting is the process of writing content and publishing it on another person’s website or blogs. Guest Posting is the best way to acquire a high-quality backlink from a really genuine and quality website. Not just for having a site that can host a hell of an amount of just guest blog posting articles.
13.Press release submission
press release submission is one of the off-page SEO link building strategies where high-quality backlinks and make your website rank higher in all the search platform, website such as forum sites, social networking, web 2.0 websites, etc. free top profile creation sites for SEO is the best way to boost your ranking & and website Increased the Traffic. High-quality do-follow press release submission websites are the best way to boost your search engine ranking and getting more traffic and it also helps to build a trusted community.
Do the various types of Seo confuse you? Well, do not fret! Every “Different kind” of search engine optimization is far from being its very own branch of science in general, each “type” gets categorized by related strategies or tracks performed on something that in and itself changes (think website page, blog posts target audience, local or something like that). The below 7 types are for small businesses to be aware of as they begin to improve upon Seo.
1.WHITE HAT SEO
In a nutshell, when thinking of Seo you most likely think of things like keyword research, optimizing content, adding Meta descriptions, improving page speed, etc. well, those types of strategies are known as white hat Seo.
2.BLACK HAT SEO
Black hat Seo is a type of Seo that you want to avoid altogether. It’s comprised of malicious techniques and strategies that try to “outsmart” search engines to rank higher. Examples of Black Hat strategies: keyword stuffing, cloaking, or sneaky redirects.
On-page Seo revolves around optimizing things on a webpage, blog, post, or something similar. In other words, on-page Seo deals with any controllable elements on a website that can get edited or optimized. Think easy website navigation, optimized images with Alt Tag, quality content, URL optimized, tile optimized Meta Description, Keywords, etc.
- On-page Seo to optimize your website
- Keyword in Seo title
- Seo meta description
- focus keyword used in URL or permalink
- Write Original Content
- Focus Keyword in H1 and H2 Heading
- Focus Keyword in Images Alt Attribute
- URL or Permalink Length
- Add External link in Content
- Add internal link in your content
- Check for grammar in your content
- Use short paragraph
- Use more than one image or video
- Fast loading speed
- Add social sharing Buttons
- Mobile Responsive Design
- LSI Keyword
Global SEO (AKA: International SEO) focuses on targeting visitors from different countries, regions, or demographics. For example, some sites are formatted to adjust language settings based on where their visitor live automatically. so, adding reflag tags to the website could be considered Global SEO.
If a small business is trying to improve its online visibility in a specific local, then it should consider local Seo strategies. Some strategies to get started: ensure business name, address, and telephone number are consistent on the website, and ALL social media profiles and register/ verify the business on search engines.
Think of off-page Seo as a way to help optimize visibility via pages that you do not control in a white hat kind of way! Examples of Off-page SEO strategies: legit link building. Social media visibility via social media marketing, getting REAL reviews, and press releases.
- Social media posting
- Videos submission
- Profile Posting
- Forum posting
- Footer linking
- Directory Submission
- Site map submission
- Blog submission
- RSS Feed submission
- Article Submission
- Classified submission
- Search engine Submission
- URL pinging
- Social Bookmarking submission
Technical SEO is, well the more technical strategies to take on a website toward optimizing it so that search engines can crawl it better. Example: Improve website speed, get an SLL certificate, fix broken links, make it mobile-friendly, and have a sitemap.
- Technical Seo and web development closely aligned. Ensuring that a site’s code is crow able and indexing is paramount.
- Black hat tactics like keyword stuffing and link buying still drive Seo performance.
- Google algorithms cannot keep up to speed with new ranking manipulation techniques.
- Black hat techniques no longer as effective as google starts to catch up Seo has gone mainstream marketers need new strategies to deliver results.
- Google Clampdown heavily on thin content and low -quality backlink, doling out a wide range of ranking penalties.
- Seo and content begin to converge, as Seo focuses on delivering great site experiences. Creatively as essential as technical know-how and video teams.
- The idea of the SERP changes altogether content discovery fragmented across devices and platforms.
- Voice search and digital assistance attain critical mass mobile usage surpasses desktop.
- Search is everywhere the internet of things (IOT) truly traces off and Seo must optimize for everything, everywhere.
What is the most important off-page SEO activity?
With the initiation of digital marketing in the corporate world, many organizations have started adopting SEO activities in form of off-page activities. It ultimately affects the traffic as well as brand awareness of the website. SEO is turning out to be the best mode of traffic generation and gain business for the organization.
There are some of the activities that ultimately bring ranking as well as traffic to the website:
- PDF and others
In this regard, it affects the majority of the websites to get ranked and attain the lead among peers. In this competitive world, online visibility is one of the major determinants to getting increased visibility among its peers.
It is a free labeled listing site in India imparting subscribers to put up commercials in different categories for free of charge to locate purchasers to purchase from, sell to, as well as the good deal exchange of services or Products Resources and Information. assessment to a few other industrial online advertising and marketing and advertising web sites, an unfastened do observe classified submissions internet site is just a platform; consequently, it does not very own or maybe manage every one of the goods or offerings published on the internet site.
Some of the major sites of classified submissions are:
- Classified sites list
Social bookmarking is a great traffic-boosting SEO strategy because it’s easy, effective, and trendy. There are many techniques on which website keyword ranking depend upon. Like Website structure, website content, website design, on-page optimization, etc. Social bookmarking is not black hat SEO but some of the best white hat there is, you are creating and sharing amazing content on the internet that people want to read and share with others!
Some of the major sites for Bookmarking submissions are:
It is a discussion or informational website published on the World Wide Web consisting of discrete, often informal diary-style text entries (“posts”). Posts are typically displayed in reverse chronological order, so that the most recent post appears first, at the top of the web page.
Some of the blogging sites for commenting and posting are:
PDF SEO is a specialized realm of regular SEO meant to give Googlebot and BingBot access to the Metadata they need to understand your Acrobat file. If you take some basic steps, Google will rank your PDF file just like regular web pages, spreading your content across the web.
Here are some of the PDF submission sites mentioned below:
These days digital marketing concept is growing exponentially, in which companies are trying to compete it with their peers. In order to sustain in this competitive market, companies are trying to hire job seekers for digital marketing jobs. Also, there are many job portals in India which are highly engaged in providing jobs opportunity for the candidates.
What is Off-Page SEO?
Off-Page SEO is one of the major parts of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). There are several off-page SEO techniques used to improve page rank in the search engine results page (SREP).
To increase the traffic on the Website or Blog Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is one of the most beneficial things for any kind of business. There are some major techniques to Link build backlinks which are very easy to follow and sometimes laborious as well.
Link building is one of the major elements that help you to boost or increased the presence of your blog or website in the search engine. Natural Backlinks from High Page Rank (PR), Domain Authority (DA), Good Alexa Rank, and Page Authority are most crucial to driving massive traffic to your blogs or website.
Social media sharing, press release submission, bookmarking Submission, web 2.0 Submission, directory submission, Blog Submission, Article Submission, Classified Submission, Guest Post Submission, Question and Answer Submission, Blog Commenting, form Posting, Infographic, Videos Submission, Image Submission, etc. all these are a part of off-page activity like (link building) and getting rankings in the search engine result page.
These are some major techniques that help in backlink building the website or blog position in the search engine result page (SERP). Some of the best Off-page SEO Techniques for 2020 that are used by SEO Strategies.
Directory Submission Site:
Bookmarking on social sites:
Multiple Social Media Site:
Article submission Site:
Forums posting site:
Question and Answer Site:
Infographics Submission Site:
Videos Submission site:
Image Sharing site:
Press Release Submission Site:
Document Submission site: