SEO means SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. It is the process of improvising the quality and quantity of traffic of any website or web page via search engine results.
There are two types of SEO available, one is ON -page SEO and another is off-page Seo.
Today we will be discussing ON-page SEO and its various factors.
On-page SEO is the process of optimizing the individual website or webpage in order to get a higher rank in search engines and can also attract more traffic to the webpage or website.
Now let’s discuss the List of On-Page SEO factors that are used in improving the quality and quantity of the traffic in search engines.
1. E-A-T: This is a short form of Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness, which use to evaluate the contents, web pages, and websites altogether. It renders the sites producing high quality would get higher ranking in the search engines.
2. Title Tag: This provides an initial context to the topic to be read on. Though it has very little impact on SEO strategy, so sometimes it’s being overlooked. But sometimes negatively written titles can badly impact your SEO, so one should always optimize that properly.
3.Meta Description: This plays an important role in optimization, as it denotes what the description of the topic all about in a gist so that it becomes easier for the viewers to click on the particular topic.
It displays underneath the Title Tag.
4. Headlines: If you want your website content to perform well in search engines, then start putting good Headlines. A great headline can do wonders. If it stands out among the crowd – compel the user to click and read the remaining content.
5. Header Tags: These are the HTML elements, used to identify the heading and subheading of the content. Eg ( H1 – H6). It also distinguishes the HTML elements from another type of texts ( eg: paragraphs)
6. SEO writing: It is a form of writing where the websites get more visibility while searching in the search engines. Moreover, it’s been written with both content and the user in mind.
7. Keyword Cannibalization: There should be proper keywords attached to each page, or else if you are attaching a single keyword to all your pages, it would create chaos in search and you will be your own competitor. So you need to put different and accurate keywords on your pages in maintaining the hustle-free search.
8. Content Audit: Auditing of your content plays a vital role in Seo Strategy. It helps in maintaining harmony between the users and the author. With the help of auditing, one could always find out where the content is ranked and what new updates can be added to the content.
9. Image Optimization: Adding good images can make your website look more appealing. But sometimes not all images are of good measurement, henceforth slow down your website. So to get the correct and better speed, one needs to optimize the size of the images to be put on the websites.
10.User Engagement: This plays a vital role in this aspect. Creating a good website doesn’t help always. You have to attract your users so that they return to your website for more.
In that case, you have to create your website in such a way so that it would look interactive, the faster loading time of the page, good site speed would be the there for the engagement of the users. So in conclusion we can say that on-page Seo is important if you want your website to come in a higher ranking position on the search engines. Optimization helps to improve your site speed, can draw more traffic to your website, and can improvise the conversations among the authors and the users.